Growing through the Crowdfunding by Dario Giudici
Today’s venture fundraising is digital, simple and fast. Equity crowdfunding, equity financing’s frontier, simplifies capital gathering, reinforces the network and business opportunities and represents a further market validation opportunity.
- Introduction to fintech and venture financing;
- Alternative sources of venture financing: equity crowdfunding, lending crowdfunding, ICO, etc.;
- The potential of equity crowdfunding as an alternative method for gathering funds;
- How to best set the economics: pre-money valuation, the funding objectives (minimum and maximum), % of available equity;
- How to build the best equity-story to attract the investors’ attention;
- How to prepare the administrative paper work dictated by Consob regulations;
- How to communicate the campaign and reach the widest possible public;
- How to manage the relationship with the new “crowd-partners” after the funds are gathered.
Each firm will receive a separate consulting by one of Mamacrowd’s experts for a tailormade evaluation of its firm’s “crowdfundability”.
The Equity Crowdfunding Phenomenon in Italy today
The market in Italy is in full development, involving more and more companies and attracting a greater number of investors.
2017 already marked a 154% sector growth over 2016, confirmed by a three digit growth in 2018. As of November 2018, €29,5 M were gathered (over €11,7 M in 2017) in favour of 98 ventures (against the 50 campaigns started the previous year) involving over 8 thousand investors.
Mamacrowd is the first Italian platform for raised capital, number of successfully closed campaigns and a success rate of over 90%.
Who is Dario Giudici?
CoFounder, Chairman and CEO of SiamoSoci. Graduated in Banking, Finance and Insurance, Dario started his career in London working for the major investment banks and for the derivatives stock exchange. Back in Italy he accumulated 18 years of experience as a Private Banker through major Italian and international investment banks, assisting the private clients in the management of their personal investments in traditional financial instruments and non quoted companies. In 2011, along with 7 other bankers and entrepreneurs, he founded SiamoSoci, granting private investors an access to innovative startup and non quoted companies, a which now manages Mamacrowd, equity crowdfunding platform leader in Italy.
He closely monitors blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICO.
Who is Mamacrowd?
Mamacrowd.com, managed by SiamoSoci, is the main equity crowdfunding platform in Italy in terms of raised capital, with more than 13 million euros. Through a simple process, completely online and monitored by Consob it allows you to become shareholder of promising startups already turning a profitable revenue with market validated business models, all preselected by a network of incubators. The investors can diversify the investment by creating a portfolio of innovative startups and becoming partners of firms operating in the innovative and highest growing sectors of the Italian economy.
More info at: www.mamacrowd.com
(*) the time and the room could change
We remind you that to access the masterclass it is necessary to register also on the eventuality of the HERE event.