From E-commerce to UE-commerce – Vittorio De Vecchi Lajolo
In this masterclass, Vittorio De Vecchi Lajolo, of Thomas Rechtsanwälte – The Startup Lawyers (Berlin), will address some legal issues related to the internationalisation of an e-commerce business.
- E-commerce within the EU: legal framework
- Approaching foreign markets: branches, daughter companies (pros and cons)
- B2C e-commerce: consumer rights
- Pre-contractual information duties
- Terms and conditions (abusive clauses)
- Right of withdrawal, guarantees
- Payment methods and hidden fees
- Trademarks and domains
- Data protection and implications on some advertising services (FB Custom Audiences, newsletters)
VITTORIO DE VECCHI LAJOLO
Vittorio is admitted to the Italian and German bar, lives and works – mainly for international and Italian clients – in Berlin, Germany at Thomas Rechtsanwälte – The Startup Lawyers. His main focus lies on digital and creative economy and he assists startups and SMEs in IP and IT law, competition law, trademarks and e-commerce, data protection law and legal issues related to the business internationalization. Being also works a musician, he also deals with copyright and media law.
THOMAS RECHTSANWÄLTE – THE STARTUP LAWYERS
Thomas Rechtsanwälte is a young and dynamic law firm based in the heart of Berlin, Germany.
We assist free-lancers and companies in the field of media, creative industry, SMEs and startups, ICT companies. We have specific expertise in the areas of: trademarks, competition law, copyright, publishing and licensing, IT and media law, press law, personality law, data protection, photography, music and film law, fashion and design law.